Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Renewed Motivation!! Theres no stopping me!

I am so excited, I recently booked a 5 day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas for my birthday (and 1 year anniversary on my weight loss journey)/weight loss reward in January!!

I am feeling motivated and thrilled that I've got something to bust my hiney to work for, so that I'm in the best possible shape I can be when we board that boat!

Currently I have lost 52 pounds and by the time 1.31.10 comes around when we get on the boat I will have lost another 45-50 pounds.

As of Friday 9.17 I am re-dedicating myself to this journey, no more slacking, no more "sliding by" it's time to bust out some "real" work and do this.

I can do this, I will not give up, I will not quit and I will not let the holiday's beat me!! I'm doing this and I will board that boat a much healthier and thinner Krystie!

when I reach my goal that will make me 85 pounds or MORE (I'm aiming for more) lighter than I was when I first started my journey on 1.1.10 Totally achievable!! WOO HOO

I have 18 weeks 5 day until we set sail!!

I can and WILL achieve this goal!!! I'm so excited!!!

(ps if anyone reading this has any cruise tips or ideas I would love to hear them, this is my first cruise)