Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lets talk numbers

Today I decided to do some measurements and see how those have changed as well in a year...

This is VERY exciting to me!!


HIPS
Starting 56 inches around
Today 42.5 inches around
-------
-13.5 inches from my hips

WAIST
Starting 41 inches around
Today 33 inches around
----------
-8 inches from weights

THIGH
Starting 32 inches around
Today 25 inches around
--------
-7 inches from my thighs

CHEST
Starting 42 inches around
Today 35 inches around
---------
-7 inches gone from my chest 

CALF
Starting 19 inches around
Today 15 inches around
---------
-4 inches gone from my calf

BICEP
Starting 18 inches around
Today 13 inches around
----------
-5 inches gone from my Bicep

For a total of -44.5 inches gone overall!!!


Another number I celebrate is my BMI,
STARTING 49.6 BMI
TODAY 37.7 BMI
________
-11.9 off of my BMI!!


Just had to share!!! I'm looking forward to another successful year with Sparkpeople.com!!!