Saturday, October 22, 2011

Random Randoms & some pics (day 31)











Went to the park today and took some family photos! I love them, I think they turned out so great!!

Well things have been going, not great, not bad just going, and I'm ready to push it into gear and step it up. No more slacking or mindless eating... Theres no sense in just coasting.. so here I go.. I'm back to 107 pounds gone and I'm ready to push push push to get to 110 gone..

Been busy with work and trying to fit in stuff, but I'm getting better, now If I just could get myself to bed on time! LOL this Staying up till 4:30 in the morning is for the birdies! LOL New goal this week, go to bed by 1am!! No exceptions.

Other stuff going on, some know some don't, My husband and I have been separated and on Friday I met with a lawyer to start the proceedings.. I'm just tired and ready to move on....I deserve happiness and unfortunately I'm not finding that here, haven't for a long time so it's time to let go. Its weird for me, I've been with him 1/2 of my life so handling this comes in bursts of "great, on top of the world followed by bursts of emotional eating and pitty parties" I'm doing the best I can and I know it's gonna be a healing process for me so I just keep moving forward .. I don't ever want to go backwards so onward and forward I go!!

Thanks to all who've been my support team while I deal with this, your friendship means more to me than anything

So thats my random randoms & catching me up!!