Sunday, January 15, 2012

Making my dreams a reality!!!

I'm so excited I have to share!!

Yesterday I drove up to Duluth (near Atlanta) for my class to become a personal trainer, wow what a very very long day, we were given a lot of information to learn in a very short amount of time.

He told us that if we didn't pass the test he would text us last night to let us know to come back today, well I never got a text so I'm "assuming" I passed and that I am now a CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER!! WOO HOOO!!!

I should get the actual certificate in the mail in 2-3 weeks! I am so happy, I cannot believe that I am finally making all of my dreams a reality! I've been wanting this for about 6 months and I finally made it happen!! The feeling is AMAZING!!!!

I am on top of the world, and I woke up with the attitude that "Krystie, your'e a personal trainer now, you need to live your life accordingly and lead by example".. I feel extremely motivated and on fire again!! woo hooo Phenomenal to feel this way again!~