Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Positive Things about me

Last week in my Online Live Class I asked everyone to write down 10 positive things about themselves. So I wanted to share mine as well.


  1. I am Caring
  2. I am compassionate
  3. I am a Great Friend
  4. I am a great listener
  5. I have a big heart
  6. I have a great smile
  7. I love my eyes
  8. I have a fun sense of humor
  9. I am an optimist & opportunist
  10. I am a Leader
I'm loving my new meetings! People are really getting a lot from them, they are learning there is healing happening and I'm just so glad that I decided to keep the meetings going after Sparkpeople cancelled theirs.

If you'd like to join the live meetings it's only $12.98 a month for unlimited classes.
Contact me through my website Coach Krystie's Website