Saturday, April 19, 2014

4/18

Thursday was an off day, sorta, I killed it with exercise but I went a little over board and ate corn bread and blueberry muffins, didn't track anything, Went to Applebees for lunch, ordered the Creamy Spinach Chicken dish, later went to Sonny's and shared the Lunch brisket, ate a baked potato, and cornbread, then had 2 blueberry muffins, a banana and an apple, not sure what else, stopped myself before eating too much and went to bed.

Friday was a GREAT day, Awesome beast mode workout in the morning for arms, then 25 mins with one client and 20 mins with other client, I was feeling sad because the kids were going to their dads house for the weekend and then my new friend didn't come over like he had planned, so I was bummed but I made Super healthy choices.

 For dinner I made myself 6oz Salmon, Asparagus, Sweet Peppers, mushrooms, I had plently of calories left so I had a bowl of ice cream, a banana and 1/2 oz nuts crumbled on the top. Before bed I had an apple! Stayed in my calories and didn't let the emotional eating crap take over!! YAY YAY YAY!!! 




 I am proud of myself for not binging last night, every day is a struggle but I am taking it one day one meal at a time and I will be successful