Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day 8 Cape Town 12/15


Just a few days left till I leave. Tomorrow I'll do my laundry and start packing to be ready on Thursday evening when I leave. This has been a really great vacation, I'm really glad I came! Vusi's been an amazing friend / host to me while I've been here!!

Vusi took me and his sister to the bird sanctuary, he didn't come in with us, so he dropped us off and we went in. It was so cool seeing all the birds, there were birds of every kind, from chickens to parrots to everything in between.. There was even birds of prey, which included an EAGLE!! WOW 



 These Red birds were so gorgeous! The photo doesn't do them justice!!



















Eagle!!!




Good grief! Look at the size of his legs?? They are THICK!



Then we saw all these ADORABLE Guinea Pigs!!



Awwww so adorable!! I wanted to keep one but didn't think that'd go over very well at customs! LOL


Then onto the Monkey Area!! 
 




Tiny ones, Lemers, Mere Kats, a red Fox -- It all was incredible!!

















When we were done I stopped by the trading post and got some souvenirs for the kids & I. Then Vusi picked us up and took us to see the city -I took more photos of the mountains and Cape Town below! very beautiful!!!





Graffiti on the railing! I love it!!







Cool bench at the top


Robben Island




After that Vusi took us downtown so I could do some shopping, my stupid ATM card wouldn't work so I was limited -- Bought a teeshirt, and 3 purses for the girls. Then we left there and went & got my #abashwe cap that he ordered for me! AWWWW he's the best!

Came back to the house, I made fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp & Chicken. Watched some tv.. Then he and I hung out on the patio drinking ant chatting till midnight .. I was exhausted and drunk so then I went to bed