Monday, September 6, 2021

2 weeks post-op

9/7/21   I FINALLY GOT TO SHOWER TODAY!!! that was the longest 2 weeks ever! LOL


I had my post-op follow-up with Dr. Nick today, he took off my bandages and told me I'm a super healer, and he has agreed to move forward with surgery #2.  He was still so on the fence about everything, I've been left in limbo for 2 weeks. He's so worried I'm going to develop a DVT and he didn't want to risk it. We came up with a plan that instead of medial he'll do an Anterior thighplasty, where he cuts from the top of the leg instead of the inner thigh into the groin. He says it's less risk for infection and since I'm at higher risk for infection because of first surgery he feels better doing it this way.  The thing is, that's what we had agreed on a month ago when I met him, lol I am not worried about the scar, he will be able to get the most skin going from the top than the inside.

Here's the difference in a week! I am loving my new body!!! Cannot wait to finish this journey off with the legs!!




































extended Brachioplasty with lipo

Fat graft to breast
360 drainless tummy tuck with muscle repair and 3 hernias repair
Lower body lift (hips thighs)
Mons pubis lipo

#skinremoval #360abdominoplasty #buttlift #thighlift #medialthighlift #brachioplasty #fatgraft #breastfiller
#extendedbrachioplasty #tummytuck
#massiveweightloss #personaltrainer #roarfitness #coachkrystie #snatched
#skinremovalafterweightloss #drkarinios #capetown