Monday, April 12, 2010

I signed up for my 1st 5k

Woo hoo I just signed up for my 1st 5k.. 3.2 miles..  should be a piece of cake!

Greg and I always walk 3 miles at the park so this should be easy for me to walk. I'm going to attempt to jog a bit of it but am not ready for jogging the whole thing yet!


I'm super excited.. the 5k is on the 24th, I've never participated in any kind of anything like this so it's a tiny bit nerve-wracking but soooooooooooo excitng at the same time.. I've paid my fees so theres no backing out! WOO HOO

When I first asked my Greg if he wanted to do a 5k he immediatly said "NO", then I said won't you walk with me?? and he said "oh of course if you're doing it, I'm in".. AWWWW I love how support he has been with this journey!! With his support and the support of my online and offline friends, I KNOW I will be successful! There's nothing stopping me now!!



wooo hoo!!!