Sunday, November 14, 2010

60 Pounds gone (with Pics)

Today I celebrate 60 pounds gone! I am AMAZED at how much I have changed, I don't typically see it day to day but in pictures wow, it's so thrilling to me. I have 11 weeks until my first cruise and I'm confident I'll be stepping on that boat under 200 pounds!

It's been a long journey this far, and yes there has been some stops and speed bumps, even a few detours but I've kept going, never ever quitting and I know that no matter what I will reach my final destination!! So now I celebrate another HUGE milestone on my journey!! 60lbs gone!

Starting my Journey in size 24 bottoms & 2XL tops
Currently Size L top & 12-14 bottoms

Starting 271.2
Current 211.2

Changes in me since starting my journey!



(Christmas 2009) 271.2 pound


February 2010


May 2010


August 2010

November 2010




Excited to see where my journey takes me next!!! One things for sure I know it'll be under 200 and on my way to a healthier happier me!

HUGS!
Krystie

PS, If your looking for friendship motivation & encouragement on your journey then join my Dandy Lions Sparkteam. It's awesome and I just know you'll love it there with the rest of the awesome team. We're an active group and you'll find what you're looking for with us! teams.sparkpeople.com/dandylions