Friday, November 5, 2010

Can it Be?!?!?!? OMGOSH YES IT CAN!!

For those who read my blog regularly you know that I am going on my first cruise in January and a week after I booked the cruise I went out and bought a size 12-14 beautiful dress to work hard to fit into (see motivation part 2 blog).

Today is my 15 year anniversary being with my husband and he bought me a pair of PJ's size 16-18 well I put them on and hmmm they're too big (YAY YAY YAY) so I said hey do you mind if we take them back, so the next size down is 12-14. I bought them, got them home and PERFECT fit wooo hooo!!

So then just out of the blue my husband says, you know honey if those PJ's fit you at size 12-14, maybe you should try on the dress, maybe it'll fit...I was nervous because I'd never even tried it on and now he's saying do it....

Ok so I did and OMG OMG OMG it's a PERFECT fit, it's fabulous, I feel & look pretty in it! I'm wearing it tonight to dinner instead of for the cruise!! This is AMAZING! I haven't worn a size 12-14 ANYTHING in years, I'd say at least 12-14 years! LOL! OMG OMG OMGOSH WOW WOW WOW!!

I went back to the store and bought a size 8-10 dress (same style/color) to make my new motivation for the cruise, (I've been buying all of our outfits around that dress color so I just went and got a smaller size to now work for). How exciting!! Had to share

WOO HOOO

Ya'll I'm thrilled244 I had an amazing night, I felt like a princess, it was a amazing!! We went to Ruth's Chris and were treated like royalty, they called us Mr & Mrs the entire night made us feel awesome and really made the anniversary perfect.