Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 2 of my Restart!

So sleepy but started the day off great! A friend called and I was on the phone & started exercising, but you know how you sometimes just don't really feel like it, yah that was me, I really in my head was like UGHH I don't want to do this, but I kept moving while we were on the phone.. Finally I told my friend I had to get off and get some work done, jumped on the elliptical and did 35 grueling minutes (Again my mindset said no but I kept going!!)  Then went down to the garage and jumped on the mini tramp and did a beast mode circuit similar to yesterday, step ups, jogging in place, kettle bell swings, ball slams, tricep extensions, and lateral arm stuff did that for 25 minutes!!

I got 61 minutes of exercise in and "I didn't wanna"... Sometimes even when you don't wanna you just have to DO IT ANYWAY!!!!!  I'm an over comer and REFUSE TO FAIL!!
#2fit2quit

Breakfast was coffee & coconut oil
Oatmeal, Visalus, Blackberries & Chia seeds

Lunch will be a spinach salad & Vi Shake

Dinner is Chicken.