Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 5 Cozumel

Woke up, then showered, got dressed  came up to Lido deck like I've done everyday to drink my coffee out on the deck! Getting ready to go down to debark to just go exploring


After breakfast I got off the boat and took a taxi to Mega to get Vusi some body wash, then went exploring found some little shops and just looked around, found a Hooters so I ate there and talked to the kids on kik, wifi is so great when you're outta the country!



Decided to walk back to port to burn off the chicken sandwich and fries I'd just ate, while I was walking I found a lady doing massages on the beach, 30-mins for 20 bucks!!!!! I was like ok, lets do it!! It was awesome ~ they were on the beach which I'd never had a massage on the beach before, it was so relaxing I totally loved it!!!!!!!!! 




After that I grabbed a gigantic margarita, talked to kids, uploaded some pics, then finished my walk to the boat!! It wasn't too bad of a walk, just hot!!
I even saw two iguanas that I literally walked up to , to take a pic of!!!






Went to the club and danced the night away until 3:15 in the morning!



Great day!