Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 7 7/19 Ft. Lauderdale

Woke up around 7, I started getting myself ready, went to guest services, got my bill and went back to the room,
It's time to go so I asked Vusi to carry my suitcase  , he carries my bag up the stairs for me then we give each other a hug said goodbye I and went up to Lido for breakfast.

Ate breakfast, text a few people, then around 9:15  made my way down to debark, stood in line, finally  got off the ship and through customs about 10, called the shuttle, she said he should be there soon, and I looked up and he was already there! Perfect timing! Got on the shuttle and we then went to the airport. we arrived at the airport around 11, I found a spot to sit and plug in my phone and just sat there. Around 2 Danny (the friend that I met from the night before calls me) and says he's gonna come see me at the airport since he lives in Miami he thought he'd help me kill some time!!! I thought that was super sweet!! So he drives up, gets there around 3:15 and I go out, get in the car and he takes me for lunch at Sal's in Ft. Lauderdale where we had yummy food and then a really yummy chocolate ganache dessert! OMG I loved it!!!!  After that we went to Dave & Busters and played games, for a little while and  we just had a ton of fum, laughing, joking around, being silly!! I even got a cute little pig from our tickets

He took me back to the airport, we hugged, and said our goodbyes. I was so glad to get out of that airport! I thought I was going to lose my mind sitting there!!  Perfect way to end a great week.













Piggy Cruise!!!  (One bad-ass lil pig!)



The plane was 30 mins late, so I just hung out in the boarding area, until it was time to finally board the plane, then we headed to Atlanta where the kids came to pick me up!! It was so good seeing them!! I had a great trip but really really missed my kids!!!!

So another YOLO adventure down in the history books!!! Now it's time to get back on track and burn off all the yummy desserts & liquor  and food that I indulged in over the week!!!