Tuesday, August 17, 2021

8 days till surgery!!

 Hey there I had my pre-op appt yesterday and it went great! We are a go for August 25th and my 2nd surgery on September 9th.


#1 Surgery 8/25
Extended Brachioplasty past the elbow and into the armpit and lipo to the backside
Fat Graft (filler) into breasts
360 Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair
Lower Body Lift (hips/outer thighs) with Lipo







#2 (Sept 9th)
Extended medial thighplasty with extensive lipo to the front and the backside of legs. My doctor and I agreed after him examining me that it would be ideal to go on the top of my thighs instead of the inner. He can grab 6-7 inches of skin from the top and only about 2-3 inches from the inner thigh he thinks after the LBL that I have first that this will be ideal to get it all otherwise I'll still have all that bulk hanging over the knees from all weight loss I've had it all just fell there.
Myself personally I'm not worried about the scar, I just want all the skin gone!! I'm excited!!



stay tuned!