Monday, August 16, 2021

pre-op appointment 8/16

Today is my pre-op appointment for my surgery!! 
Excited, yet nervous lol
Can't wait to meet my Dr!

I'm more anxious to hear what he has to say then anything else!!

My appointment is at 2:30 this afternoon so I will post an update then...

So...... it went great.. we spoke for a long time about my cuff over my elbows and how he had to do whatever he had to do to get them gone!!

 we ended up agreeing on adding lipo to the back of my arms to help contour with extended brachioplasty into armpit and forearm and I am stoked at the outcome I'm going to have based on where he's gonna cut I think it's gonna look incredible and he says my arms are going to look amazing when he's done so I trust him and I'm excited!!!!!

 I'm also going to be adding fat transfer to my breast and doing a 360 lower body lift at the same time

 the surgery is Wednesday 10 a.m.!!