Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Like Riding a Bike... You Never forget

I kept telling myself that today as I drove to the school so the children could ride their bikes. I knew I wanted to give it a try but I was nervous, I haven't rode a bike since I was 14 years old. But I kept telling myself, it's not a big deal, you can do this...

So I asked Miranda to try her bike and started off a tiny bit wobbly, but took about 3 peddles and I was peddling like I was 14 years old again, it really does just come right back, regardless how long you take off from riding.

I had so much fun riding today I ended up doing 7.72 miles in an about an hour of riding!! Woo hoo I can totally see myself going for more bike rides!!!! So proud and thrilled. I am coming along so amazing on my journey, from complete slacker to walker, jogger, runner, bike rider!! Wow!! GO ME

Heres a couple pics Greg took today of me