Sunday, August 28, 2011

Photo Shoot to celebrate 100 pounds gone!

Had a blast on my first photo shoot to celebrate my 100 pounds gone, after it was finished , I had my husband take my photos, and so I basically had a double shoot!! YAY I felt like a princess, I've never done a photo shoot before and to be doing it in celebration of my huge victory, was just magnificent!! Now keep in mind, that I have always been the one to hide BEHIND the camera, not ever letting photos of me be taken so this was a big step for me to pose and let loose.


I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed having them taken!!


24 to 12's


Good Bye Fat Pants!!








Dandy Lion Tattoo Photo... to reflect on the amazing support and encouragement that I received from my Sparkpeople team the Dandy Lions. Without them I would have never been as successful as I have been!!