Monday, August 15, 2011

YAY! I did it I did it! 100 pounds GONE!!!




I did it!! Omgosh!! I started my journey January 1st 2010 and today I celebrate 100 pounds gone!!  I'm so proud of myself!! From 275 pounds, to today 175

Was is easy? My answer NO,  I busted my tail and earned every single pound that I lost!! It wasn't easy but I NEVER QUIT! I averaged 1.18 pounds lost each week of my journey and I'm so proud of that.

Did you take anything or do anything to aid in the weight loss.. Again my answer is no, all 100% me  with hard work, discipline and determination and the help of Sparkpeople.com and all my spark buddies who've kept me going






Ive litterally shrunk 1/2 my starting size down from size 24 jeans to size 12 and from a 3X shirt to a Small (some mediums) (check out my blog Celebrating my non scale victories if you'd like to see all the inches gone http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=4409420

I'm a whole new person, my health has improved, I've gone from not being able to walk up my driveway without a break, to running 5ks and taking MMA classes. I no longer experience kidney pains when I lay down, I can run and play with my kids and mentally I feel AMAZING! Before I had horrible self esteem, was very depressed, and now I'm on top of the world and I love myself!!

I am proof that if you DO NOT EVER QUIT, you will be successful!! Remember it's not about how fast you get there, its just getting there that counts!
 No matter how long it takes!!!

If you're just starting out, or somewhere down the road on your journey I encourage to you just keep going, yes there will be hard days, yes you'll run into detours, yes you'll have bumps in the road but as long as you stay on the course you will reach your goals and you will be successful!!!!









 Join me as I finish this journey off and reach my final goal -- only 40 more pounds to go!


Follow me on facebook http://facebook.com/coachkrystie  for motivation and tips for you to be successful on your weight loss journey