Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/4 Evening

I had an incredible day yesterday, I worked really hard and was in all my ranges. My 9am client is out of town so at 9am I got on the elliptical here and did 45 minutes, then I jumped rope for 10 mins, then did strength training. Later that afternoon I did 337 Jumping Jacks while listening to music, (since my 2pm was not feeling well) then I went and Trained my 4 pm and we went for a run. 1.62 miles and then came back and did strength training. Then in the evening I trained another and did lighter exercises since that's what level they're at. An amazing day My BodyMedia Fit

                                               GOAL             ACTUAL

CALORIES BURNED :        2520              2785
CALORIES CONSUMED    1520              1580
CALORIE BALANCE            1000             1205
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY             2:30           2:44
STEPS TAKEN                       15000           16758


My fitness pal says If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 155.8 lbs in 5 weeks



Gonna just keep working at it and I know that I will get there eventually