Sunday, March 10, 2013

WHAT A DAY!! WOO HOOO

OMG!! WHAT A DAY!! Got up and had my shake, then went to the new gym and taught cardio classes (also got a new client), came home and got on the scale and OMG!  159.8 on the scale!!  OMG OMG OMG!  I did it! YAY I broke through the 160's finally!! I'm never ever going back!! Gonna stay on track to reach my goals!! The lowest I've been is 158 on the journey, so I'll be ready to blow that number out of the water and get out of the 50's for good. So very proud of myself for getting there. I was /have been really focused this week, working really hard.



Later went for a walk with the family and then came home and ate dinner. It was a great day!! I'm so excited!!!

                 GOAL --        ACTUAL
 Calories Burned 2620         2668
 Calories Consumed 1620      1645
 Calorie DEFICIT 1000         1023
 Physical Activity 2:40             2:36
 Steps Taken 15500               15450 


If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 147.4 lbs in 5 weeks  Challenge Accepted!!! I want this!!! I will do this!!! 


I Lost 10 pounds for the Project 10 challenge for the Body by Vi Challenge Now I get an I LOST IT tee shirt for free and am entered to win $1,000 prize!!!