Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another great day, proud of myself

yesterday was a great day I got up
I went to the park to train a client well she didn't show up but I walk for 15 minutes then I came home and I hauled all of my exercise equipment downstairs and then I came back upstairs and did 30 minutes on the elliptical!
I had a really  day took the girls to get frappes from McDonalds and I wasn't even tempted to buy one yay! it was so easy to only order 3.
Later in the evening,  the children wanted ice cream and I again decided I didn't want any! I really didn't even have a desire or want for it.
These last few days I have been feeling stronger and stronger regarding my weight loss and willpower I am so determined to make this happen.
I was a hundred percent on track with my food, I believe I got 16 water and 75 minutes of exercise