Saturday, September 7, 2013

sugar crazy 9/6

started the day yesterday pretty good, got 2 hours of exercise in before 9 a.m., I was on track really until about 4 p.m. then I started just not caring and instead of cooking dinner I decided we're going out for dinner, went to Logan's and I made decent choices.  I ordered onion petals but I share them with the girls, which normally I eat by myself and then I ordered a house salad, a grilled chicken and biscuits mashed potatoes, which wasn't bad but I know I had way too many peanuts!!
and then it went downhill from there, went to Walmart and bought a box of Reese's Pieces, and a coconut white chocolate bar. I devoured both of them in about 10 minutes, and then later I have a Klondike bar not sure exactly how many calories I had but I know that I shouldn't have had that many.
I'm not going to beat myself up over it it's just time to move on from it, I've come so far this month and I'm not going to stress about it. it is what it is I made those choices now I have to make the rest of the weekend better!!
Moving along