Friday, October 18, 2013

75 days til 1.1 (10/17)

I would have to say I had a great day yesterday, didn't get as much exercise as I wanted but overall I'm pleased with my day!!

40 mins exercise with client
35 mins elliptical
20 pushups
3 mins jumping rope.

I managed to stay in my calories ranges, had a bit of a lapse when I saw the cookie dough on my table, but with the help of my daughter Gracie I only ate 2 and then stopped!! (THANKS GIRL!!)
Went out to dinner, planned ahead & stayed within my ranges of 1200-1450 for the day!! WOO HOO!


DAILY GOAL
 drink 14 glasses of water everyday ☺
 -track all of my food -stay in my ranges - 1200-1450 ☺
 -exercise 90 minutes 5 times a week - ☺
walk every single day at least one mile -
have at least 1000 calorie deficit ☺
 -drink two Vi shakes a day
 -check in with my coach ☺

myfitnesspal say : If every day were like today... You'd weigh 163.9 lbs in 5 weeks--