Monday, October 14, 2013

Back from Disney

Back to being 100% accountable!! There's only 90 days till New years eve, I am going to work my tail off to get as far as I can down.. I've had a rough few months, and its time to get serious!!!!! I'm not happy with where I am, I'm pissed off that I've allowed myself to slack so much since May and I have decided it's time to STOP THIS and MAKE IT HAPPEN

I will NOT enter 2014 heavier than I entered 2013, I refuse!! I will do what it takes and make it happen!!!!!!







These photos piss me off, I hate how big I look Im not happy at all. UGH my jeans are tight, my shirt is tight... perfect example of why I need to get my ass back on track and get my act together and stop the games.. I'm tired of the up down stuff. I don't like looking like this, and it's time to fix it!!