Tuesday, January 24, 2017

$35 Sale

Sale $35 Per session! Results training from a Coach who knows the struggles of weight loss (I'm down 104 lbs currently!)

 1, 2 & 3 Sessions per week

My hours- 5am-8pm Mon-Friday & 9-12 on Saturday.

Group sessions also available at a discounted rate.

My schedule is filling VERY quickly for February. If you have been thinking about starting with me then you need to contact me ASAP for a free consultation to see if we'd be a good fit for one another.
 
I do not hold spaces - first come, first serve. www.alwaysroar.com 678-964-5797 (offer ends 1/31)



 #bootcamp #groupfitness #fitnessbootcamp #weightlossjourney #weightloss #personaltrainer #personaltraining #weightlosscoach #Conyers #Covington #conyersga #rockdalecoga #Atlanta #Rockdale #Newton #rockdalecounty #newtoncounty #fitness #conyersbootcamp #getfit #loseweight #roar #beastmode #neverquit #nevergiveup #Conyerspersonaltraining #roarfitness #coachkrystie