Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017!


Are you ready to ROAR? 
R- Refuse to Quit
O- Overcome all Obstacles
A-Account For My Actions
R- Reach All My Goals


One on One Personal Training
Group Personal Training
Fitness Classes
Strength Classes

I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Health & Weight loss Coach & Group Fitness Instructor, offering Local or Online Coaching, & Fitness classes.
I specialize in providing customized training for physical, medical & orthopedic limitations. 
I also offer in your home or my studio -"pre-hab" for strengthening / conditioning before a surgery & rehab training services (similar to PT) for senior / elderly clients who may have suffered a stroke, broken bone or other medical condition that is now limiting their mobility, strength or balance.  This training  includes balance training, strength training, core strengthening, & posture & stabilization
Call Me TODAY
678-964-5797!!