Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 77-83 & new Photo

Wow, it's been a bit since I've blogged, On Sunday we got news that Greg's Grandma wasn't doing well so we started driving to Michigan, well on the way she ended up passing. We got to Michigan on Monday morning and just got home yesterday morning. 

Even though we went for a funeral it was an amazing visit. We got to re-connect with the the family. There's been so much time and distance between all of us, that this week together was really a blessing. 

I ate so so, but I did exercise every day. On Tuesday morning I even got up and went for a run while the rest of my family was sleeping. 


This photo was taken while I was up there, and it blew me away. I never realized how I really look, sure I've lost 85 pounds but in my mind I still see a "BIG/VERY LARGE" woman, and when I saw this photo I nearly fell over. I put my "BEFORE" with it to compare and thought I'd share with you 
 

So now we're home and I'm ready to keep going on my journey!!!