Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 1 Trick my Body Challenge

Yesterday began Day 1 of 14 of Trick my body Challenge at the Dandy Lionswww.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_mes
sageboard_thread.asp?board=15205x42267
x43019865 
It's so perfect because I have been struggling with plateaus too so it's time to shake up my body!! 

I started a notebook for the challenge, I am keeping it with me and writing through out the day, I will just share that each day here. This may be boring to some and I apologize but it keeps me accountable and ontrack. 

My goals 1. Eat Breakfast within 30 mins of getting up, no exceptions 
2 Drink 12 glasses of water (NO Packets) 
3. Exercise 6 days a week for 90 mins instead of 60 
4.Log and Journal daily to keep myself accountable. 

My reward will be a pedicure if I reach 450 points. 

Day 1. 
Woke up at 7:45, breakfast at 8:00 
Oatmeal (1/2 cup) blueberries (50 g) 1 tsp brown sugar, & Coffee with 2 tsp creamer 

I have been battling up and down on the scale, I loose a big amount then eat what I'm not supposed to (taco shells, and bread) and am bloated. As of yesterday morning I was back up to 187. I'm so sick of this up and down , praying this challenge is exactly what I need to to jump start the weight loss again. 

11:15 snack Banana (100 grams) & 1 oz cashews 

12:00- 12:30 Did 30 mins on Treadmill at 10% incline. Burned 300 calories and did 1.75 miles 

1:00 lunch Probiotic Vanilla Yogugrt, 3 eggs, 75 g tomato & 74 g onion 

Water 12 glasses so far for the day! (GOAL MET) 

3:20-- Elliptical for 45 minutes WOO HOO 

I did great until dinner, then had 5 crackers, which aren't on my ok to eat list. Any bread product messes with my tummy and gives me digestion issues, Supper was ground turkey burgers, Which I didn't measure (not good) with pepper jack cheese(not measured) on top of the meat. Lettuce & Tomatoes & Onion Salad (again not measured). 
I should have not been so careless, I MUST MEASURE EVERYTHING!!!!! 

Even though I didn't measure I did choose not to eat the bun for the bugers, and I didn't eat the spaghetti either. I did taste the spaghetti sauce but it was only a lick. So I maintained some control when I comes to that. I know that pasta & bread upset my tummy, as a matter of fact, I'm sure I'm allergic to them so I have to stay away from it as much as possible.. Praying the crackers don't upset my tummy. 

Calories for the day 1575 (in range) Carbs 147 (in range) Fac 75 (OVER) Protein 86 (OVER) Fiber 16 (UNDER) Sodium 1426 (in range). 

6:00 15 more mins on treadmill to make my 90 for the day!! WOO HOO 

9:00 had a great chat with the Dandy Lions teammates, now I'm having a horrbile urge to have ice cream. I thought I'd write about it to make myself feel better but it's not working!! ... UGHHH 
I WILL BE STRONG.. 

YAY!! So I decided last night to just go to bed instead of fighting the urge to snack & go over my calories .. WOO HOO I didn't cave in... 

End day 1... YAY! 40 points for reaching all goals for the day!