Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 5 Trick My Body Challenge

Today was just a basic day 

Got up at breakfast within 30 mins - 10 points 

Breakfast-- Banana, Coffee, PRobiotic Vanilla Yogurt, Blueberries 
Lunch Apple, Lettuce Salad with 1 oz mild cheddar cheese 

Whew! I did 55 mins on the treadmill 3.52 miles . I can defiantly tell it's been a while since I've done any treadmill work, I feel like I'm so slow all of a sudden!! Oh well, just gonna have to build my endurance back up. It's great having a treadmill again (my other one quit) 
Then I did 25 mins on the elliptical and 10 mins weight lifting and 5 mins of crunches for 95 total mins and 981 calories burned 

Dinner, I made Homemade Chili, I used Dry beans and fresh products (onion, celery, tomatoes ) etc and seasoned with Mrs Dash and some other seasonings that are sodium free yay!!! 

So I had 2 bowls of Chili (NOPE I didn't eat any of the fresh rolls that I made) 

Was feeling a bit snacky later on and ended up eating a few powdered sugar donuts holes and a granola bar. Not the greatest choices in the donuts but today's a new day and I'm not going to beat myself up for it. 

Another 40 points for the day!! 

WOO HOOO