Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June Recap & July goals!!

Woo hoo I met my June goal of 2000 minutes and 100 miles With our Disney Trip I got an bunch of minutes of walking in woo hoo!!!! 3352 minutes & 104.49 miles total  I did not have any scale victories last month (played the up/down game on the scale) but I did loose an inch off the thighs!! 

Things were a bit out of wack when I hurt my knee a couple weeks ago, and for some reason I let myself get off track just because I couldn't exercise.. Time to make it a fresh start!! I can and WILL do this!!!! My knee is still a little tender but I'll just do modified stuff to make sure I don't re-injure it again 

We had a great time in Disney!! Just for fun I pulled up my last years photos of when We were there to compare how I've changed, thought I'd share them with you 

 
 
Last year April 2010 


 
 
June 2011 


Things are going great so far in July!! heres to a great rest of the month 

1. Read my Bible Daily 
2. Drink at least 12 cups of water daily 
3. Exercise 2,000 minutes 
4. Get 100 miles logged by Walking /Running, Treadmill/ Elliptical or Bicycling 
5. Lose 10 pounds 
6. STAY ON TRACK, NO SLACKING! NOT EVEN ONE DAY! 
7. Log my food & stay within my ranges set by Sparkpeople 
8. Go 3 times a week or more for classes 

Woo hoo! Here's to a great month filled full of Great choices