Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 4 Trick my Body Challenge

7/21 

Wake up at 7:15 eat at 7:40 10 points 
2 eggs 1 egg white. 2 tsp creamer 2 cups coffee 

I had my interview, it went well but I wasn't impressed so I wouldn't take the job if they offered it. Way to much Chaos going on there. 

Been a lazy day, but busy had to run to the store and get bread and such, came home and finally forced myself to exercise. I did 15 mins elliptical, 35 mins step dvd and 20 mins weight lifting and crunches, so with that walking around the store I got my 90 mins for the day 

Dinner was omelette.. (2 eggs, 3 egg whites) with 1/2 oz pepper jack cheese, 1/2 cup chili beans, 152 g tomatoes & 52 g onions. Then an Apple. I was super low on calories so we went to Starbucks and I ordered a caramel light but they gave me whip cream and extra caramel so I just counted it as a regular to get my calories in for the day.. 

Calories 1448 Carbs 205 Fat 43 Protein 66 Fiber 18 Sodium 1475 YAY!! A great day!!