Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Tuesday (day 6) was a great day (sorta!), got to the gym and warmed up on the elliptical and then did 50 push ups, then class started and it was INTENSE AND INSANE.. They had the ladder rope stretched out, and all these obstacles and what not and it was amazing. A killer workout, well around the the 2nd or 3rd time I was doing the ladder drills (like football players too for those wonder) when I got to the end my ankle rolled and it really hurt, but I kept going , when that was done my trainer said now go sprint to the corner and and back, and I did and I felt fine, it was sore but I ran on it.

Later that night I went to work and then my ankle started hurting quite bad, by the time I got home I couldn't hardly walk up the stairs, it's swollen and not feeling great. I don't think it's broken but man does it hurt,

Day -7 Ok fast forward to yesterday Wednesday 9.28 woke up, thought the ankle felt great, and by 8am it was swelling up again, ugh, I can walk on it but it's super tender, so I asked all my FB friends and everyone is telling me there's a good chance it could be cracked/fractured and me still walking on it, so I think I'm going to go get it checked out today.

No exercise for Day 7, but I'm 100% in my ranges for both days for food!!!

Gonna baby my foot today, I've only got a few days till PBS comes to film me all day, not gonna be good if I'm in a walking cast or something!! UGH.. I'll keep you posted on what dr says!!

Here's to a great day 8