Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sparkpeople Live! Meetings-I'm teaching Tues, Thurs & Fri @9am

As some of you may or may not know, I was chosen to be a leader at the Sparkpeople Live Classes that they've just launched to the public!Sparkpeople means so much to me and it's an honor that I get to work for them to teach the classes. I'm loving it and would like to invite you to join in if you aren't already!!


 They have a special going right now, buy 2 months and get the third month free! They even give you one week free on top of that!! Plus they have 100% Satisfaction guarantee!!


The meetings are amazing and so supportive , it's awesome to be able to connect one on one. It really makes your connection more real when you can be in a group of people who are on the same journey!! I just love that you get all that and more from the Live! meetings, then even provide you with a take home each week to help you stay on track!!


I teach Tuesday, Thursday & Friday of next week at 9am est for Sparkpeople Live! Meetings


The Topic this week is Dealing with Emotional Eating.
http://livemind.com/sparkpeople-live-support-orientation.aspx?rc=lmr18722


click that link, and then click more dates to join me in my class. (or classes if you want to join more :D )


I look forward to seeing you at one of them!


Hugs!
Krystie
Click Here to check out my SparkLeader Profile at Livemind!