Saturday, September 17, 2011

Live! Meeting -Next week Making over Comfort Foods



Sparkpeople means so much to me and it's an honor that I get to work for them to teach the classes on a weekly basis. I'm loving it and would like to invite you to join in if you aren't already!!

For those who aren't aware of this, Sparkpeople has launched the Live! Meetings where we get to interact face to face, and chat and support one another during weekly meetings! They've got a great special going on buy 2 months, get 1 free, Plus they give you a whole week free!!! and it averages out to like 8.00 a month with the special.. Less than going out to dinner one time for the whole month!!!
Please check it out!!!

The meetings are amazing and so supportive ,it's awesome to be able to connect one on one . I just love that you get all that and more from the Live! meetings, then even provide you with a take home each week to help you stay on track!!

I look forward to seeing you at one of them!

The topic for the week - Making Over Comfort Food Recipes.
http://livemind.com/sparkpeople-live-support-orientation.aspx?rc=lmr18722 Click more dates to see my classes (SparkLeader Krystie)

9am Eastern
8 am Central
7 am Mountain
6 am Pacific

If the 9am class is too early for you, or the time is conflicting please feel free to choose another time that works best for you, and if you don't see a good time on the schedule, let me know and I'll pass the information on to the people in charge


Also, if you're already signed up I'd love it if you checked out my SparkLeader Krystie page there and give me a comment http://livemind.com/sparkleader-krystie.aspx?rc=lmr18722