Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back on track with the challenge (day 47 & 48)

Yay I'm happy to report I'm back on track!! No more slacking or binging!!

Yesteday was a great day, I stayed 100% in my calorie ranges as well as sodium and I even did 4.31 miles at the park of walking/running. My 5k race is on Saturday and I'm looking forward to so much!!

Today has been equally as great, The family & I went for a bike ride for 2.5 hours! I did 13 miles today! 100% in my ranges again for the day. Woo hoo!!

I'm really looking forward to weigh in on Monday, this past week was ROTTEN because of the binging and sodium levels, so I'm praying that's all gone by weigh day!

My blog "My 4 year old can hug me all the way around" has been chose as one of this weeks "best blogs" from Sparkpeople! I think that's awesome, that really was the most amazing day of my journey, if you have a minute feel free to stop by and view it


Also if you have time and haven't already please take a moment to check out my 80lbs gone video that I made a little bit ago. I am thrilled with my accomplishments and love sharing them with all my friends.

Thank you for all your support & encouragement the last few days! I appreciate it so much!