Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 60, Amazing again

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today was a great day, I had Boxing class tonight and it was great, I got there and did 20 mins on the elliptical at "75 rpm", he and I were chatting and I told him (my trainer) that he does NOT have to be easy to me, that I want him to push me, so he said "ok step it up to 75 and keep it there", well I was being a show of and a couple times got it to 80, 82! LOL So anyway, did that then he had me go over to the bags and jog in place and punch the bag at the same time for 3 mins, take a 30 second break, do 3 minutes of lunges, take a 30 second break, 3 minutes jump squats, break & repeat, (and so on )

Then he told me I was going in the ring! UMM EXCUSE ME? WHAT? I don't have a clue what to do in the ring, I'm still learning I said, and he said, "just do what you've learned so far, I want to see how your doing," Omgosh it was awesome, I really liked it, granted I have a lot to learn but WOW it was amazing, and a couple times he'd tell me "great", thats right, etc.. so we went 3 minutes, and then I went out of the ring did Ab work, and he had me go back in again later for another 3 minutes.. wowie!

After our class ended, I hopped on the treadmill and jogged for 15 minutes and cooled down for 5.

Awesome day! I'm 100% in my ranges for food & water. With all the exercise I've been getting I've had to up my calories to match so I don't send my body into rebellion, which is hard but I managed to get it all in!!

WOO HOOO!!! emoticon