Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 51, 52, 53 (playing catch up)

Tuesday--Good day, I went walking and did 42 mins of exercise and was on track but then evening came and well, I was pressured into going somewhere I really didn't want to go in the first place because I couldn't just say NO, and was miserable the entire time, my emotions took over and I felt about 2 inches high, long story short, came home made REALLY bad food choices and binged really hard, not a good night... Made me question how far I had really come on my journey, thanks to my awesome friends at the Dandy Lions I was able to snap out of it pretty quick

Wednesday I didn't feel well all day (because of the binge the night before I'm sure) so nothing much to talk about I just laid around. Took it easy

Thursday. today a NEW day, I got up this morning, read my Bible, took Tyler to school, then went to the park and did my 5 mins warm up, then I jogged 3.3 miles in 37 mins, and cooled down with another 5 min walk 4 miles done today!! woo hoo

Went and got my 5k race packet for Saturday, I'm so excited, as mentioned before I will be representing my weight loss team at the 5k, with my family and we all will be in our Dandy Lion shirts (even little Tyler!! ) I'm so excited, I've been wanting this for a whole year and it's nearly here.. just excited to finally prove to myself that I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to a great rest of the day.....