Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 57 Rocked

My evening was AWESOME!! 

Went to the Boxing Fit class, at first I was like ummm ok, I had no clue what was going on and no one really told me anything, then then the trainers tells me to warm up on the treadmill for 20 mins, so I did that and then it was time to get to work. (There is no coddling there, you're there to work and thats that.. At first I was like WTHECK, but then I was like ok makes sense!! ) 
He had me put on boxing gloves, and go over to the bags. and for 3 mins we just punched punched punched, then we'd take a 30 second break and then do another move, he had us doing lunges, jump squats, jumping jacks, more punching, then we got to practice mitt work with him and punch for as fast as we could for 1 minute straight. That was awesome.. Then we finished with Ab work (boo). It was great! I really loved it and before I left signed up for 6 months of classes. 

I can take as many as I want per week (there are more than 4 a week that I know of) and I have full access to the trainers, the gym and all the classes I want! I'm thrilled about it! I've always been "AGAINST" a gym and determined to do it on my own, well I've hit a wall on my own and now it's time to step it up to the next level by getting that extra push. And technically it is a gym, but it's more boxing and fitness one on one than a regular just show up, meat market type gym. 

Wooo hoo!! I'm so excited 

Then I came home and cooked dinner, and then me and my husband went for an hour bike ride together (10 miles) to finish the evening off on a great note~ 

120 mins total of exercise for the day. 100% in my food ranges A+ day 

Ready for another awesome day today