Wednesday, December 13, 2017

12 days on Keto now!!


12 days without having any pasta, pizza, bread, or junk! I took my measurements today and WOW! I'm thrilled! 8 inches gone already!!!!
Chest - -1
Upper .-5
Waist -1.5
Hips .5
Butt 1
Thighs - 1.25 & 2.25

Super excited, my waist is coming back & I am starting to see the changes!! Just gotta keep going!


heard about Keto Cheese cake so I decided to make one! It was easy & pretty good, way to much sweetener in the recipe though so next time I'll tweak it

1/2 cup Coconut flour
6 TBSP unsalted Butter
1 box Philadelphia cream cheese
2 Eggs
coconut extract
1 tbsp Coconut flakes (unsweetened)
Stevia packets (9)



Tonight for Dinner I made up a recipe-
 Shrimp Avocado Burgers with Collards - it was so yummm & so filling.!!!!!!


1 lb Beef
1/2 avocado
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 TBSP Hemp Oil
1 Egg
Shrimp
Seasonings
Salt
Pepper