Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 7 -1 Week of Keto

I am feeling so STRONG, this week has been great, the cravings for carbs aren't even as strong as they used to be, my children baked a pizza last night & even with me feeling crappy & it looking so good, I passed by it 3-4 times in the kitchen & didn't touch it!!! (Normally I could've ate 1/2 of what was left!!) So that's a HUGE victory!!!

HOLY SMOKES 7.2 Pounds gone in 7 Days!!! That is incredible!!!!!
Wow that is very motivating for sure!!! 6 weeks from today is my 40th birthday! (1/19)I totally got this!!! Would love to be down 25lbs or more by then!!

Here's me 1 week in. I can see some slimming in my stomach already, I'll take weekly progress photos as well


If y'u'd like to start Keto - START HERE



Calories 1875
Carbs 19
Fiber 8
Net Carbs 11
Protein 84
Fat 160
Sodium
Exercise 60 mins


MY GOAL IS 78% Fat 17 % Protein & 5% Carb  _Actual today 78%-18%-4%