Thursday, December 7, 2017

Day 5 on Keto 12/6

5.7 pounds gone in 5 days!!!
Wooo hoo!!!! 
I'll take it!!



Decided to try frying the Avocados while making the bacon & OMG crispy Avocados are so yum!!!!





Another spin on yesterdays egg salad - Put it on Spinach leafs!


Calories 1719 Calories
Protein 97 protein
Fat 131
Carbs 37
Fiber 7
Net Carbs (Minus Fiber) 30
Sodium 3439 (eek!!)

Exercise 45 mins -started feeling crappy about 4 so I didn't do any more workouts.
Took a bunch of meds & went to bed at 8 last night.

Very proud of myself & excited to see the scale moving down again!!!! My 40th birthday is January 19th which gives me 6 weeks & a day to work as hard as I can to ensure that I am not at this weight on my birthday!! Keto is getting easier & I'm having less & less carbs" cravings & I feel full all day!