Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day 8 on Keto

Ok so I nearly fell off the scale this morning when I saw that it had gone down 4lbs! I wasn't getting my numbers where they needed to be so yesterday I learned about strict keto and decided to try & get as close as I could to the numbers the keto calculator set for me yesterday!

How do I eat 1875 calories and lose 4 pound- CLEARLY only on KETO!! WOW I'm so stoked this is really working! I've been seriously so skeptial of the whole program mainly because I was uninformed and closed minded. After seeing all my online friends having results I was like OK I will try it
for 30 days and see what happens never in my wildest imagination would I think it'd be this great!  (or easy!)

11.8 pounds in 8 days!!! WHAAAAAAAAA!!! I haven't lost this much weight in 2 years if I had to be real.. I'd lose /gain the same 9 lbs over and over. I'm super excited!


Breakfast today - Eggs & Turkey Sausages!!!

Made a delicious beef avocado soup tonight too - Just threw ingredients together & it was YUM!!
5 oz Ground beef
16 oz Beef Broth
1 Cup Collards
1/2 Avocado
3.25 TBSP butter
2 TBSP Mayo
seasonings
Cook in Crock pot for 4 hours - you could sprinkle cheese on the top but I didn't




MY GOAL IS 78% Fat 17 % Protein & 5% Carb  _Actual today 73%-22%-5%


Calories 1710
 Carbs 23
 Fiber 23
 Net Carbs 0
 Protein 90
 Fat 138
 Sodium 2281

 Exercise 45 mins