Monday, December 4, 2017

December is the new January

It's been so long since I blogged, I seemed to have gotten away from blogging & tracking for a while, got careless with my food & somehow managed to gain 40 of the 120 pounds back that I have lost over the course of a 2 year span.

Honestly, there's  no sense in me making any excuses or pretending I don't know what happened. I got lazy plain & simple. I've never kept my journey a secret, I want to be 100% transparent to you. I have made mistakes, I have not been mindful of the food & my "healthy food" got kicked to the curb. Sucks sure, especially since I'm a coach & a trainer & it's a bit humbling having to admit that I had a setback, but we're all in this together right?!! I'm human, your human, we all have set backs & detours along the way; Biggest thing we can do is face it, accept it & move forward!!



So I'm starting fresh. 2018 is a year of Fresh starts, new beginnings, except December is my new January!

3 days ago (December 2nd) I started my Keto Journey & I am determined to be successful on it.

Today I checked my levels and for the first time ever I actually changed the color of the stick! That motivates me to keep going!! Cannot wait to see the results of my new journey. I've put away all the old stuff, including the accomplishments and commit to myself (& whoever reading) that this last month of 2017 will be incredible & not only will I keep going I am going to blow 2018 out of the water.

So this is me- December 1st Starting Over! I will be blogging more & posting to my Instagram 
( @coachkrystie ) daily progress to keep me more accountable!

I hope you'll join me on my journey lets do this together!!