Friday, July 12, 2013

7/11 Day 6/90

What a great day ! Stayed on track all day long ended the day at 2695 calories burned I stayed in my calories ranges and got lots of exercise in 156 minutes!

I knew my boyfriend was coming to town to visit so first I got up trained my clients in the pool for 50 minutes then went to the park and walked for 45 minutes! After he came we went bowling then we went to Steak & Shake , which normally derails me, but not today! Nope I ordered a grilled chicken salad, no cheese, no croutons, and then dipped my fork in ranch about 3 times and tossed the rest!!! WOO HOOO

My boyfriend wanted to go to a movie but I explained to him how every time we go and he orders the LARGE butter popcorn and LARGE Coke, that its hard on  me, having it sitting right there in my face, and I lose my willpower and then I'm going crazy with it, eating handfuls of popcorn, then next thing I know 1/2 the bag is in my stomach and half of the coke is too, I told him I've been so on track I just don't want to screw it up, he was awesome and understanding, so we opted to stay in, watched a movie and I popped up a couple bags of healthier popcorn and we enjoyed the movie that way!! YAY!!

1237 Calories
156 Carbs
36 Fat
81 Protein
1292 Sodium
32 Fiber

WOOO HOOO!!!! So proud of myself I got on the scale today and since 7.5 when I was 179.8 I am now 167.6!!! YAY!! So most of the weight gain was water weight, from bad choices but it's so great to be out of the 70's and heading out of the 60's again!! WOOO HOOO!





Myfitnesspal says:

 If every day were like today... You'd weigh 153 lbs in 5 weeks