Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nervou but determined

I have been doing so great and now my boyfriend wants me to go to North Carolina this weekend to meet his kids and dad, I am so nervous and afraid that I am going to make bad choices, food wise...
it seems like I get careless everytime we're together, I know what I have to do but somehow I always just throw all caution to the wind and eat whatever and drink whatever, like it's a big party.. I don't want to do that anymore, especially after my 12lb gain in 6 weeks that I'm battling to get off.

I will bring my shakes and blender, no excuses I will stay on track, it's going to be so stressful meeting his kids and dad, but I can't keep throwing monkey wrenches into my own journey, life is always going to happen, it's how I choose to deal with it that will determine my success.

Planning and being strong is the key!!!!!

To be continued..........