Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 4 of 90 7/10

Got a busy day ahead of me, Training a client at 6:30 in the pool then coming home doing some sort of cardio, then teaching cardio classes tonight!! WOO HOO! BEAST MODE to the max baby!! I'm feeling renewed and excited about my journey!!


Since my restart I have reached my 1,000 calorie deficit all but the first day and yesterday made up the difference, That is my biggest goal, to keep my deficit where it needs to be in order to loose 2 pounds a week (3500 calories = 1 pound), the higher my deficit, the better my weight loss will be. It's all about calories in vs calories out.  I'm eating in my ranges and 100% on track, no reason not to be successful.
7/7 904
7/8 1004
7/9 1161
7/10 1361

Next week my dear friend Amanda (also a client I coach) will be flying in, I am excited to have her here, as she will help keep me accountable, can't be doing bad things when I'm her coach

today has been a great day, on track, lots of exercises, 150 minutes. swimming, treadmill, cardio class. woooooo hoooo

If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 156.6 lbs in 5 weeks