Monday, July 1, 2013

Starting Completely Over

Posted this on facebook :The fact of the matter is we're all human, we ALL make mistakes, what you chose to do after that will determine your success! There will come a time when a binge of a day or 2 or even a month occurs, the choice will be yours, to stop it, and change your eating or keep being destructive! BE STRONG, and press forward!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

 I've taken way to much time off, from the 17th of May I've just been going through the motions and it's time to put a stop to it!!I've put on over 17 pounds and it's not ok, Back into the 170's suck! Wasted a 90 day challenge, didn't reach my goal, and ended up farther away than ever. Time to make a change!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  I CHOOSE TO BE SUCCESSFUL! restarting at 179.8

 Today I recommit to me! I'm determined to be successful and not keep playing games on this journey. I will lead by example, not only for my children but for everyone who is associated with Coach Krystie (friends, clients teammates etc)

Old habits are hard to break, but I'm determined that I can do this, I WILL get where I want to be!!!! TODAY'S THE DAY!