Sunday, July 14, 2013

CHECK THE NUTRIENTS AHEAD OF TIME! !! 7/13/13 Day 7/90

Yesterday started out really great, made healthy choices all day, was totally on track with my food and then me and my boyfriend went to Longhorns. Now I knew I'd make healthy choices, and planned to skip the onion petals even though I love them, so I ordered the Ribeye, Grilled Shrimp, Mashed Potatoes and a Salad, no croutons, no cheese. Thought to myself, hey great job! Very healthy (well ok mashed potatoes not super healthy but that was my "splurge". So we get to the car and I start tracking my dinner

OMG 900 calories for the meat, 270 for potatoes , 400 calories for the shrimp & the rice that the shrimp sat on, etc... OMG!!!! And the SODIUM, THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

Went from being 100% ontrack to instantly OVER my calories & sodium by a huge amount. GRR

2979 Calories for the day
318 carbs
100 fat
155 protein
5.478 SODIUM!!!
22 Fiber

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW not a good day at all. So my advice to everyone, even if you "THINK" it's healthy, plan ahead, check the nutrients first to make sure what you order fits into your meal plan....

Live & Learn!!!

Gonna make today better!