Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 15 of my challenge

YAY! Happy to report it was a great day!! I practiced running and was able to go for 27 minutes out of the 35, then I hopped on the elliptical and did 35 mins of that. After that went to the store, did some running around and then came home.

We got a new Wii game called Just Dance 2, and wow let me tell you that is HARD but what a great workout! I was drenched in sweat in 2 songs! LOL I liked it but I'm defiantly gonna have to practice some more! LOL So another 20 mins of exercise with that.

I made low fat stuffed shells, (fat free cottage cheese, low fat ricotta, fat free parmesan and did pretty good eating just a couple. The meat sauce was morning star crumble and hunts regular sauce so my calories were not really what I was able to track because I didn't imput it all into a recipe (cause I don't know how) so I just had to guess on everything for the day.

I was falling asleep by 9pm so I went to bed. LOL Working out makes me sleepy!!!
Ready for another great day!!